What SparqNet has coming in the pipeline
During the Avalanche Summit Hackathon 2022, we made a major breakthrough regarding how quickly we could set up a subnet using the Avalanche infrastructure.
However, we still noticed some EVM-related limitations that can compound into a less satisfying experience for both developers and end-users.
On the surface, SparqNet may be summarily perceived as technology for building subnets in C++, but the mission is much broader. Throughout our development efforts, we’ve explored various possibilities, such as:
- Converting smart contracts written in other languages to C++
- Bridging internal subnets to external EVM-based blockchains
- More efficient/performance-friendly signature verification
- Circumventing gas limits with a static blockchain skeleton
- A more randomized approach to Proof-of-Stake
- and many more…
In the near future, we will be covering some crucial targets on our roadmap to gradually merge all these concepts.
Please note: The information provided above is subject to further modifications to reflect the evolving development work.